Six Self Discipline tips to help you execute your goals!
There are many things that contribute to self discipline. In this post I will discuss a few of the one's that have help mold me into the person I am today and perhaps they will inspire you to do the same.
Discipline in these 5 things to exceed in monumental levels unimaginable.
- Fine tune your skills and talents continuously. This will keep them fresh and easily accessible to execute task necessary to succeed.
- Do things that are good for you, even when you are not in the mood to them, this will develop character and be part executing your goals.
- Train for a better mind first. Exercise for health, mind and life. To be physically and mentally prepared for the good and challenging times that are to come. To be able to handle what life throws at you with strength and endurance. To not fall apart when s**t hits the fan. A better body is a small fraction of it.
- Learn how to say no to short term self gratification for the exchange of long term satisfaction.
- Conquer the battles internally and you will conquer the ones externally.
- Bubble bathes while sipping champagne may be nice to some, but it is not self care.
Ex: Self care is Having the opportunity to date someone you really like and saying no because that person is not right for you.
Ex: It is going the extra mile at your job by doing work that will help elevate your employers and customers, even though you will not get paid extra.
These disciplines will help form you into a remarkable person!
Healthy Eating Begins HERE!
Photos by: Steve Halama & Christoph Deinet
Note: Support your friendly online vendor instead of big corporate. We are not adding another fancy home or car to our collection, we are simply trying to support our families.